Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Alex Graduates From Pepperdine!

On Saturday, December 6, 2008, Alex graduated from Pepperdine University with a Bachelor's degree in Business Management! I am just so proud of my husband! He began taking classes as Saddleback College while he was still in the marines and transfered to Pepperdine when he completed his assignment. Alex worked full time and went to school at night, and still was such a wonderful husband! I was blessed to live at home when I went to college, so I wanted to make his college time easy...so I too on the chores, all of the cleaning, and any other tasks that would otherwise add to his workload. Boy did it pay off! He is enjoying this week being able to come home after work and not having to stress about homework, projects, or tests. I decorated the house as you will see in the pictures for the reception we held at our home that afternoon!










4 comments:

Ricci said...

Congrats to you both! College graduations are a milestone for both of you in your marriage. Joe completed his bachelor's and master's while we were married and working full time, I totally understand the huge sacrafices both of you have had to make! Enjoy your free nights, Joe didn't know what to do with them for a while!

Katie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an accomplishment.

Chiara said...

What a HUGE and special accomplishment. I am sure you are both elated. Congratulations!

Sheyb said...

Congratulations on this huge accomplishment!!!