Monday, August 27, 2007

Our Wedding Day





Wow! I can't believe we are actually married! It has been 3 awesome weeks and I am enjoying every moment of it. We watched the DVD of our wedding ceremony and reception last night. It was so neat to reflect back on the day and even recite our personal vows to one another again. We felt so blessed to have so many family members and friends attend our wedding and are thankful for each person who witnessed our commitment to one another and is holding us in their prayers. I will be posting pictures to share with all of you.


4 comments:

Chiara said...

Karen--Thank you, thank you for sharing this! We were so bummed to miss the special day, so I am thrilled to see some pictures. You look just beautiful, and you both are glowing. I am also SO EXCITED you can join the blogging world. I am adding you to my blog page as a favorites page to check!

ledarm said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures of your wedding. You made a beautiful bride. I am glad to hear you are enjoying the married life. I hope that your joy and love for each other continues to grow.
Laura

Ricci said...

Yeah! So glad you guys have a blog now, Your wedding looks beautiful! So sorry we missed it! Congrats on your new life together!

Sheyb said...

Great pictures! :) I am adding your blog to my page as well! :) Welcome to the world we call BLOGGING! :)